Thursday, November 17, 2011

On the roof.

This morning, very very early, I woke up, after purple dreams...

I opened the window, it was really cold, and I hate cold, but...The sky was just wonderful....Was the color of milk and lavender, the color of broken dreams and renewed hopes, grey silver purple-ish something... hehe.. and it gave me inspiration for my new hair color!

So, my hair will be the color of the dawn/early morning on a roof in Paris...the color of Fantasy and Imagination. The color of my lonely soul.
Do you like this description? ^-^

As you already know, I am strange because.. I don't talk much, or better say  I don't talk at all.  I speak a bit only with my brothers from Abaddon.
.
But I write alot, and play my bass and keyboards...
In my art, I put all the effort possible. All the passion.

This morning, I challenged the cold outside, I opened the window and went on the roof, a blanket around me and a cup of hot chocolate in my hands...

It was great.
And then...remember I was talking about adopting a cat...well, all of a sudden, a blue/grey big cat approached me and sit next to me....I was suprised....maybe is someone's cat? But my attic is in an abandoned area, no one lives there.... Not close atleast...

I hope that cat will come visit me again tomorrow.

With dark love,
Karael.

6 comments:

  1. You sound alot like myself. It's a good feeling. The hair sounds amazing. I want to take away my natural black again, but don't know what color to do next. I'm more ov a calm being late and I wish it to reflect that. Enjoy your new home. It sounds blissful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you feel calm, maybe a blue color would be nice.

    Hehe, yes, I love my new home. First time in a long time that I can finally "stop" and live in one place. Atleast for a while.
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping my time will be soon for that as well. It's been a very very long time.

    I have a blueish purple color in reserves and a little bleach. I may just do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lonely
    old as the sun
    if the moon appears
    then, without doubt, I slip away.
    I'm lonely
    like a princess expired
    if the soul sister met me
    then, no doubt, I would leave
    but it does not mean that I'm strange like solitude so you are not strange and the color of your hair must be really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. good!
    ^_^
    And yes, just alittle more time and you will see my new hair color!
    I think it looks really nice.

    and yes Rangiku, solitude is not bad thing. If we are ok with that. Tt's a very nice thing when you feel good with yourself, and you don't need company all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I quite agree and that's rare(^_^)

    ReplyDelete