Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My new home^^

Well, today I am moving to an actual apartment!

I was a bit tired to live in hotels and moving everytime.

Also, my pet (a white mouse called Armand) was sick of moving constanlty...he needs a home just like every pet in this world ...hahaa

It's a very ancient attic, I can see all the roofs and the city from the window. It is located somewhere in France ^_<  It belongs from ages to a part of my family. Now it is mine.

Maybe the city is Paris, you ask me? Maybe, hehe.

I don't go out  when the sun is up. And when I go out at evening/ night, I am covered in a dark cloak and I like to walk alone.^^
I am shy, and I dont talk to anyone beside the guys from Abaddon.
And the fans here on facebook.
(only time I am NOT shy at all, is when I am playing concerts, on stage!)

So in my apartment, there is a big room with a very nice fireplace, and 1700's style cherry wood furniture.

Then there is my beautiful bed that looks like this one in this image (I did not make this image, I just took inspiration from it to make my bed and room exactly like this):


And then, an old style little victorian bathroom^^.

Now, I want to adpot a cat.
But how can I make that work, when I have a mouse? Oo;;;

7 comments:

  1. Karael..your room is really fantastic ... I just saw a mirror in an antique shop in helsinki today... If you want I'll take you and sending you ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please, do it! That would be "fantastinen" (is that correct?? ^-^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah correct!! ^^ ok... tomorrow i'll buy , 2-3 days and you'll have in your hands ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like one thing on your page is your black cat:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! and i have cats, rats and mice. if the cats are trained correctly it's fine. ^^

    ReplyDelete