Sunday, November 27, 2011

The mystery of the pink haired doll and the cupcakes.

Yesterday morning, I  found a package outside my door.

Inside, there was a doll, a doll with milk white skin, long white/cotton candy pink hair, dressed in black lace and with a black rose in her hands.
Written on a piece o paper, in golden ink: "good luck to Abaddon" (yes, written in english, not french).

And there were cupcakes also, close to the doll, wrapped in a fine confiserie paper.
Inside, 3 cupcakes with candied rose petals on top.
Sugar coated and cream filled.

I was surprised, because absolutely no one knows where I live.

I looked around, I run the stairs and went outside, but there was no one.

so I went back in my attic.

Well, I would usually be very suspsicious to eat anything that I don't know where it comes from.
but those sweets were perfectly wrapped from a famous confiserie (cake shop) that is close to my house.

So, I am still thinking if I should eat those or not.
Hmm....there was no paper written, nothing that can give me a clue about who left those.

6 comments:

  1. Karael,
    If you know the confiserie, then inquire there. Someone called in the order so they may divulge information & solve your mystery. Do you have staff, management, sponsors who might have extended a courtesy? Regardless, at least you know you are adored, even if it seems a bit creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go to the shop tomorrow and I will ask information..maybe they remember who ordered those sweets^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, even if they look so sweet and perfect, wait with eating them until you know if they are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if i could send u guys a painting id love to :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Asagi, you are right! I will wait, will go to the shop tomorrow and get some info about who ordered the cupcakes...before eating!

    Trippy: please send your artwork! We are happy to receive that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright. However, I hope they are okay. It's difficult to resist cupcakes.^^

    ReplyDelete