Sunday, November 6, 2011

Abaddon started!

I talked with my brother Ayakashi and my cousin Zakai on Skype last night.

We are at a good point in the creation of our first song.
Each of us putting their dreams and nightmares, then we will put all together and the song will come alive.

A few days ago we met at a secret location and took the picture that we uploaded today.
And we talked about our future.


Then we parted again.

But we will meet very soon, once more, at another secret location, to work and complete the song.

So, I ask you all to have a little more patience and wait!
'Cause we have big plans for this band, and you all will see.

It's cold in this hotel room.
I will go make myself some hot chocolate.

Please stay tuned for more news.

with dark love,
Karael.

2 comments:

  1. I am very excited about the first song on the Abaddon ... going to be fucking Amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete