Monday, November 21, 2011

How good is a hot chocolate in a cold day?

Chocolate is my passion!

But music is my passion, too.

We are already receiving offers for playing concerts EVERYWHERE, and that is really promising.

And I am happy people have much expectations on us, without having heard any of our songs yet!

We will NOT disappoint you! You will listen soon.

The day is getting closer.

For now, we are concentrating on the music video for our first song. We will film that around mid december.
Everyhting is ready.
And around christmas you will be able to see it!

We are very excited about that. Every little detail, everyhting must be perfect.

For now, I daydream , drinking my hot chocolate in this cold afternoon, watching old silent movies on tv.

Remember that blue grey cat that was coming to visit me on my roof?
I adopted her. Its a lady cat. A princess I would say^^ Very royal in her movements and
personality, hahhaha!
I called her Regina.
Meow.

9 comments:

  1. Very cool. It seems she has a very loving owner. ^^ I'm glad things are coming along for you guys. And now I'll get 2 things I want for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't christmas the perfect time, seeing its also my birthday ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, I can't wait anymore. Your music will be great, I'm sure of that. ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah can't wait ^^
    BTW nice idea with hot chocolate.
    xDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your birthday is directly on the 25th?

    ReplyDelete