Saturday, December 3, 2011

Yoshi is here!

So, you had your surprise^^
Happy? We are happy!

New member, Yoshi: rythm guitars. Now the band Abaddon is finally complete!

Ayakashi and him came here to Paris to visit me today, and we had great time, talking about the music video, ideas, the new song, and I made fresh chocolate muffins, with coconut and mint leaves on top (you can see the picture here..I don't like cooking at all usually, but I can prepare good muffins atleast haha)

So, next step is gonna be the filming of the music video!
Only 2 weeks are left to that.

And finally, december 25th, you will see the music video and listen to our song.

I can tell you this: our music is powerful, is deep, crawls inside your soul and takes your breath away!

It's probably some of the most powerful stuff you will hear in the visual scene^^
Did I made you even more curious of what you already are?
Well...good!

Dark Dreams and Enchanted nights,
Karael.

6 comments:

  1. i'm very happy with the surprise and if your music is how you described it then it's what i need !

    it's going to be my very special Xmas present :)

    your muffins look very good by the way ^^

    have a wondrous day & always take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding Yoshi is a wonderful surprise! With a two guitar attack, your sound has the potential to crack ribs and blow minds! Excited to see what you guys do with all this beauty & power ...
    Take care of yourselves while you embark on all the hard work ahead. By the looks of your baking, there will be no problem having a good time ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you!

    Yes, we are working very hard, everyday.
    We want to have the perfect mix and master so that our first song can shine at the maximum of all its cursed beauty and power^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. "it's probably some of the most powerful stuff you will hear in the visual scene^^"

    very very very very good man !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting more curious from day to day.
    It's long since I found new good bands which really fascinated me, but I'm sure Abbadon will achieve this! ^_^
    Welcome to your new member. He has a great style and really fits to the other members. I can't wait anymore.^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, we live in magic world, surrounded by our hopes, dreams and strong will to do our best.

    If we manage to share half the magic and passion of this project with you all, our goal is achieved!
    From the deep of my heart, Thank you all that support us!

    ReplyDelete