Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas with Abaddon PV, online tomorrow Dec 25th!

Dear friends,

Finally, we are a day away from Abaddon's debut!

I think we did a great job with the video, and I can't wait for tomorrow to show you all!

Do you like Tim Burton's movies?
Because this video is very much Burton's style and atmosphere!
Magic.
We are in a fairy tale... And I will stop here, because I already told too much! ^^
haaha!

Well, you don't have to wait much longer, so it's ok if I tease you alittle!

Tomorrow, we will announce when the video is ready on youtube.
Be the first one to watch it and don't forget, if you like it, to spam it on your
friends pages! ^^

Also, tomorrow is my birthday!
Thanks to the people that are wishing me happy birthday already and sending me gifts on pet society!
^^

See you tomorrow.....in our little, big fairy tale!^^

2 comments:

  1. Its so nice to have "met" you before you become a legend tomorrow! So excited! Thank you, Karael, for all you've shared and the tiny taste of pv treat - can't wait!
    Mistletoe kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally. I'm really excited. Reading your posts and states is a really great thing, but listening to you and watching you in a PV will be fantastic! Karael, I wish you a very merry Christmas and a wonderful happy birthday. Enjoy it! ^_^♥

    ReplyDelete