Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Meeting. Time is getting closer. Are you ready?

So, yesterday we had the meeting with the people that will work at our music video.
Wonderful, passionate people that will help us create a great video!
Everything went perfectly.

Everything is ready.
Next sunday, we will finally film the video.

Last night, when I was sleeping in my victorian room, I heard knocking at the door,
3 times.

Knock. ..
Knock....
Knock.

I opened my eyes in the darkness. No sound around.
No breathing. Silence.

I opened the old door, and put the candle outside to light the hallway. No one was outside.

But the old lady of the mansion, in the morning, told me that someone (she doesn't know who) left a note and a cupcake for me.
The note was written in golden letters and said :"The time is coming. Show who you are, show it to to the world! Good luck, Abaddon."
And guess what.
The cupcake had a candied rose petal on it...the same person that left me cupcakes outside my door in Paris?

Maybe.
But I think, even if you will not understand my words, that these sweets are left there by YOU all.

You, the people that follow us closely, that are waiting patiently for our music, that are supporting us even though you don't know anything about us..
Don't ever disappoint us, and we won't disappoint you!

Who are we?
Everything is cover in mistery, everything about Abaddon is light and darkness outside the mortal world.
Is this a dream?
No, this is real...this is a dream inside reality.
Or maybe it's our reality covered by an ancient dream...
A nightmare written in golden letters.

Abaddon is an angel, Abaddon is a demon, or even a mix of the two.

So, moral of the story.
I am in this old mansion hotel, waiting with my band mates to film the music video for our first song.

Did I really heard the knocking at the door last night and no one was outside?
Did I really find a note and a cupcake outside my room ?
Is this a dream, or is it real?

Time will tell.

 Until next time,

Karael.

4 comments:

  1. It's fascinating how you write. It's thrilling and so interesting. ^^
    Anyway, this is getting more mysterious, but I don't think that the person who sends you this gifts means any harm. Please take care though. And good luck with your video. We are waiting, you know. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting. One ov the most dearest beings to me I met through a knock at my window so long ago. ^^ I wish you much luck for the video, not that you guys need it. You guys will make my Christmas. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karael! Sounds like your tale of destiny remains on the tongues of beautiful dark angels. I had a feeling there are spirits whispering around the band - something so very special slipping through the veil. The manifest of your dreams comes soon - can't wait to experience the magic you create! Thank you for sharing your adventure!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to you all, for being part of this magic tale ^^

    ReplyDelete